GED TESTING INFORMATION
Dates are subject to change. Please call 253-876-3183 for up-to-date information.
*Testing is now on Wednesdays and Thursday Evenings!
- Monday’s 8 am – 1 pm & 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Thursday 5 pm – 8 pm
Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait outside the testing room. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
You may choose one test for each of the following testing sessions:
- Social Studies
- Reasoning Through Language Arts
We require all students must present proof of passing a pretest with the MTC GED Instructors in order to take the exam.
GED Testing Services
Official GED testing services are regularly provided on site at the Muckleshoot Tribal College and are open to anyone who is interested and has successfully taken a pre-test. You do not need to be Native American. This makes testing convenient and easily accessible for all Muckleshoot Tribal members as well as members of the extended community. Along with being accessible, the tests are free to Tribal members and are just $30 each for non-tribal members. Cash or money orders only please.
The testing schedule is also convenient for students. Tests are usually given once a week, and the testing schedules are prepared in advance to give students ample time to arrange their personal schedules. Monthly testing schedules are printed in the Muckleshoot Monthly, on flyers available at the college, and on the MTC web page.
All test results except the Essay are available the next school day for pick up at the Tribal College. The Essay score results will not be available for 10 days after taking the test. http://www.muckleshoottribalcollege.org
Important reminders for all students intending to test:
- Test takers who are 16 – 19 must have a “Request for Approval to Test” form (waiver) filled out by the school district where they last attended.
- Payment is required prior to testing; cash/money orders only. Make payment to the Tribal College Receptionist.
- Test takers need to bring their picture ID, with payment and waiver if applicable on testing day.
- Test takers must arrive at the testing room ten minutes early.
- All paperwork, including the “General Education Development Testing” form, must be filled out completely prior to testing.
Mitzi Judge, M.S.
GED Examiner/Continuing Education Coordinator