GED TESTING INFORMATION
Dates are subject to change. Please call 253-876-3183 for up-to-date information.
*Testing is now on Wednesdays and Thursday Evening!
- Wednesday’s 8 am – 1 pm & 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Thursday 5 pm – 8 pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
You may choose one of the four tests:
- Social Studies
- Reasoning Through Language Arts
Muckleshoot Tribal students must present proof of passing a pretest with the MTC GED Instructors in order to take the exam, or they can pay for and schedulethe test’s themselves.
GED Testing Services
Official GED testing services are regularly provided on site at the Muckleshoot Tribal College and are open to anyone who is interested. You do not need to be Native American. This makes testing convenient and easily accessible for all Muckleshoot Tribal members as well as members of the extended community. Along with being accessible, the tests are free to Tribal members, who successfully pass their Pre-Test and are $30 each for non-tribal members. You must pay for and register for your test online at myGED.com.
All test results will be available to the student Via the email they provided when registering at myGED.com.
Important reminders for all students intending to test:
- Test takers who are 16 – 19 must have a “Request for Approval to Test” form (waiver) filled out by the school district where they last attended.
- Test takers need to bring their picture ID, with payment and waiver if applicable on testing day.
- Test takers must arrive at the testing room fifteen minutes early.
Mitzi Judge, M.S.
GED Examiner/Continuing Education Coordinator